Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Off to School!

I went to school with Caitlin today. She's in Year 9.
For a long time she kept me in her locker...















But when her friends discovered me I became a hit. They all wanted to know WHAT I am and where I came from. Caitlin told them all about me, how I was caught in Scotland, and how I've been to America, twice! and been in Australia to places like Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide and now Sydney. She even told them I had been to Broken Hill.















We went to the library and I was able to help out on the front desk for a while















It was thirsty work...


















But it wasn't long before I got some more cuddles...















I was so glad I jumped for joy!



















But when I landed again I almost got squished!












Caitlin and her friends introduced me to something called Acid... it's a music programme...
















It sounded awful...















Then some reading...






















And a note to my friends back home....















there were lots of other photos, but way says there's just too many to show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home