Saturday, November 17, 2007

Land of the long white... something.



Well, I finally made it over to NZ. When I was found (in my box) in the letterbox, I heard all sorts of funny noises, and rude words... made mostly by satanx, as I found out later.



They seem to like recording ID... it happens just about everywhere I go... maybe they've heard about this TOG bunch...



I found satanx had an extremely comfortable chair. When he found me on it, he made those funny noises and rude words again. I *DO* have feelings you know!



Satanx doesn't like having his photo taken, but purplex told him he had to. I don't think he likes me very much, or maybe he just really doesn't like purplex taking photos.


Purplex took me to her work. I met lots of lovely people, especially little kids, who wanted to take me home. One girl, Alicia tried finding out how much I was worth. Petine had to go do a price check. Apparently I'm not worth much. :( (Alicia's shirt didn't come out too well. I guess green and white stripes don't like compression well!)



I met a lovely lady by the name of Francis. Well, she was lovely til I tried taking the chocolate bar. Satanx told me she'd let me out without paying. He was wrong. She did funny things to me with her torch. It still hurts when I sit down. I think purplex saved me just in time from more nasty things. Purplex says I owe her big time.



Purplex took me to satanx's work later on. I asked if I could make a pizza. Satanx told me I could. So I took a look at some of the ingredients for a pizza.



Satanx then decided that maybe haggis pizza would be an idea! Once again purplex saved me. She said some of those rude words at satanx.

Ah well, thats all for now, I'm going travelling with them both in a few days, and then I'll post some more about this beautiful country.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home